DEADLINES APPLY TO BRONZE, SILVER AND GOLD RUNNERS.
OPT-OUT / OPT-DOWN / PARTNERS CONFIRMED
1) You can choose to no longer fundraise and step away from your commitment. The funds already raised will remain with New Hope Academy. No benefits will be received and you cannot register again once you OPT-OUT of the event.
2) If you are struggling to raise funds and suspect you may not reach your fundraising commitment, you can choose to OPT-DOWN to a lower level (if you qualify for that level) and will receive the coordinating benefits of the new level once your commitment is reached.
3) If you plan to take advantage of the PARTNER program after you've already registered, you must email us with your partner's name noting if they are family or friend by March 13, 2020 at 10:00 PM (CDT). No new partnerships will be allowed after this date.
1) Registration will close at 10:00 p.m. (CDT). This applies to Virtual Runners as well.
2) If you have exceeded your fundraising commitment and already reached the next higher level by the end of this date, we will automatically move you to the next perk level. This is NOT for runners who are at their original committed level and think they can reach a higher one by the deadline.
RESERVE HILTON ROOM
There is a limited number of rooms held for our group at the Hilton Garden Inn in Franklin, Tennessee. There is NO OBLIGATION to stay at this hotel. Reservations are on a first come, first served basis. No rooms can be booked with our group discount after this date.
All minimum fundraising commitments are due by 10:00 PM (CDT) on this date.
For example, if you registered at the Silver Level ($500) and you've raised $400, your credit card on file will be charged $100 to fulfill your $500 fundraising commitment.
CREDIT CARDS CHARGED
The remaining balance due between what you raised by April 17th and your fundraising commitment will be charged to the credit card which you registered with on the Run For Hope site. Please inform us if your credit card is no longer valid so we can properly charge a functional card. If we are unable to charge your card (due to expiration, etc.), we will contact you. If it cannot be resolved, runner benefits will not be rewarded.
PICK-UP MARATHON BIB
All runners are required by the St. Jude Nashville Marathon to pick up their marathon bib at the Expo Thursday (April 23th) or Friday (April 24th) of the event week. The bib is required to participate in the run on Saturday. CLICK HERE for the Expo address, times open, parking information and additional important details.
RUN FOR HOPE EVENT BEGINS!
GET EXCITED! Your experience of a lifetime is about to begin! Friday events take place in Franklin, Tennessee. (Saturday marathon and VIP Finish Line Party happen in downtown Nashville.)